Thursday 8 March 2007

infidelity


Is it right or wrong to do?

I feel that infidelity is completely wrong and you should not even try to do it. You hurt other people in the process and for what, abit of fun!!!

There are many types of infidelity. People can see it as cheating or having an affair with someone, Flirting with another person, lusting for someone or lying to someone about something.

People usually tend to do it due to being unhappy or bored in their present relationship and have an affair for the thrill by giving them a buzz. People usually want to see what it is like to be with someone else, seeing as they have been with someone for a long time. They just want to experiment and see what it is like.

I think cheating on another partner is wrong as I know someone who has been through it and it is not very nice at all. People get hurt and sometimes even children are involved in it.

People who are unhappy in their relationship should say and try to work on it. If they can not then they should realise the relationship is over and say. Instead of having an affair for example.

1 comment:

SexySuperBitch said...

I agree with you. The whole idea of infidelity turns my stomach and really makes me think, what type of person could do that to someone? I haven't in my knowledge ever been cheated on but the thought of it happening hurts enough. I couldn't even start to imagine the type of mess cheating on someone can cause.