Thursday 29 March 2007

Piercing


I was quite shocked in the lecturer as I could not believe some of the places where piercing could be done.

Piercing can seen as temporary decorations, having it done with no lasting effect. There is short and long term nature. Long term is usually an invasive nature. The modifications only last as long as the regenerative/ healing properties of the body allow.

There may be religious reasons why someone has body piercing. There is sexual reasons as it may be pleasurable. Some people may get it done due to being rebellious having negative societal norms. Piercing may be seen as fashionable that's why people may get it done.

I do not believe in God created your body and it is an attack on him to change your body from its natural state and thus is deviant. It is your body and you are free to do whatever you want to do with it.

Visit http://bodypiercingpictures.painfulpleasures.com and see a range of body piercing pictures.

I have only had my ears pierced, I do not think I would get anything else done as I do not see the point in it.

i have not got anything against people having any sort of piercing done as it your choice.

No comments: