Thursday 22 March 2007

religion


Being too religious?
I wasn't very keen on the lesson we had on this, I didn't like the way the teacher started off the lesson as I felt it was inappropriate.

I am not into religion myself as I do not believe in that type of stuff. Although I do not have a problem with people who have as long as they do not put it in your face.

It is your own choice at the end of the day what you want to believe in and my choice is not to.

I do not like Jehovah witnesses that come to the door and try and make you interested in what they do/believe in. I think it is quite rude as if you were interested in it you would do something about it instead of waiting for someone to come to the door to tell you about it.

I think if people believe in something and wnat to worship it then thats good by going to church etc. I just don't like the fact that they try and get poeple coming round trying to make you worship something as if you wanted to, you would anyway you do not need someone to tell you to.

No comments: