Tuesday 27 March 2007

Tattoo's



Having a tattoo is known as permanent decorations. Most people I know have had tattoo's, I haven't had one done yet. I have always wanted to have one done, a chinese symbol on my back but I think I am too scared of the pain! laugh out loud!!!!!

I do not think there is anything wrong with having tattoo's as you usually have tattoo's done because it means something to you for example memory. It is part of your identity.

People tend to have tattoo's done because they like the design of it or it may be due to your religion that you have a tattoo or body painting. Some people may have tattoo's done because of fashion, they may think that it is fashionable to done one done or that they look cool.

In some cultures people have inscribing on thier bodies which holds a message to it like history for example.

Thier may be memories to why people have tattoo's done, could be having thier partner's name put on thier arm or thier children's names.

I think having tattoo's are okay and they should not be seen as unusual. At the end of the day it is your body and you should be free to do whatever you want with it.

You should visit http://www.tattoo22.com there are some very interesting design's.

No comments: