Thursday 5 April 2007

Swearing


Is swearing seen as wrong and why do people do it?

No-one can not say they have never sweared in their life but why do people do it?

Personally I do not see anything wrong with swearing as long as you do not misuse it. It is okay to occasionally swear if something has gone wrong but there is no need to swear just for the sake of it.

I do not like children swearing as I do think that it is wrong and they should not really know how to swear at a certain age. Some young children do it because they think they look cool in front of their friends but when in fact they don't. I admit there is a point where you are old enough and you do know the swear and I feel it is alright to swear if you do it appropriately.

Swearing these days is seen as a norm and is accepted by society, you do get the older people and they get disgusted when they see people swearing but they can not say they haven't done it when they are younger which I feel is wrong.

No comments: