Wednesday 11 April 2007

Alcohol




Do people see drinking alcohol as bad??

I don't think drinking alcohol is bad as long as you do not drink to the excessive!!

I think it is okay to go out with your friends and have a couple of drinks and chill. I do not see anytihng wrong with it at all. I do have a problem when people are alcoholic or are becoming alcoholic's as to me WHAT IS THE POINT????????? Drinknig all the time day and night what do you get out of it?

Sometimes it is nice just to have a drink and relax. I know people that do not drink ahcohol at all and that is their choice, I do not encourage them to try a drink as it is their option not to and I support that.

No-one can say that they have never tried alcohol!!! And some people can even say they have really bad stories to tell about drinking alcohol and things they have got up to!!!!! Because I know I have.

To me drinking alcohol is okay as long as you do not get drunk every night and just drink beacuse others around you are.

Some reason's why people drink is because it may relax them, peer pressure, want to see what it is like and because they like it.

No comments: