Thursday 26 April 2007

Being two faced

I can not see anyone saying that they have not bitched someone else behind there back!

Is it seen as bad?? In my opinion I do not see it normal if someone does not slag someone off behind their back! I know that I have done it loads of times. There have been times when people have really got to me and I have said stuff about them behind their back! There is always a time in your life when someone gets to you so much that you just can not help it!

I know people call people two faced when they have slagged someone off behind their back and are there bestfriend's to there face. I admit I have done that, there are times when I have bitched about some of my best friends but when I see them I am all nice to them! Maybe that is seen as bad I don't know! I do not see it bad as everyone does it and half the time they just wanted to let some steam off! They did not actually mean it!

No comments: