Thursday 19 April 2007

Kids (1995)


Kids (1995) the first feature film of the renounced photographer-turned-filmmaker Larry Clark.

Personally after watching this I was quite disgusted by it. Who in their minds would come up with a film like this, it was horrible. Showing Telly going around trying to sleep with virgins and telling the girl that she was the one for him when she wasn't really, he just wanted t do it and show off to his friend Casper really!In my own mind what Telly did to the girl in my opinion was out of order and stuff like that should not happen but it does make you question does this still go on in real life????

The film does not deal with any morals at all and after talking to others about it they were absolutely disgusted disgusted by it and it went against their own religious values. Some people that I discussed it with felt that it neglected all human morals totally.

I do not see there is any target audition for this film as it was completely amoral and it should not have been made really but that is my opinion!!!!!!!!

No comments: