Wednesday 9 May 2007

Last Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it has come to an end and this is going to be my last blog as it is due in tomorrow and hopefully I am going to pass it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had fun doing this blog as it has given me the opportunity to express my feelings and opinions on certain topics which I thought was good. It was good as well seeing what other people wrote!

While doing this course I have found out stuff that I didn't know before and it has been very interesting.

It has been good to find out what people see as bad! When we had our first lesson and we had to write what we thought we have done which is bad. It was very funny to see hwat other people had written.

Finally i would like to say I have really enjoyed doing this course and that's all folks!!!!

No comments: