Friday 4 May 2007

Fighting



Do you see fighting as something worth while, right or wrong?

i believe fighting is completely wrong and I do not see the point in doing it. What do you get out of it? Can you answer that? i bet if you asked someone after they had had a fight what they got out of it, they would not be able to answer it!!!!

Does it make you feel better about something? Or does it make you feel good about yourself?

I think people fight sometimes so they look good in front of their friends, too make them look big or hard. Some people do it because of the attention.

But all I question is WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why do people do it?

I do not see the point in it. It does not prove anything about the type of person you are. The only thing it proves that you are STUPID!!!!!!!!

My views are that fighting is BAD and people should not do it.

No comments: